Uncirculated Coin Set 2022
- The 2022 United States Mint Uncirculated Coin Set® contains two cards of 10 coins each, one from the United States Mint in Philadelphia and the other from the United States Mint in Denver, for a total of 20 coins.
- The set is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- Includes the five coins from the American Women Quarters™ Program
- The perfect gift for significant milestones and achievements, promotions, graduations, and other special occasions!
- New design for 2022—the two cards are no longer in folders!
The 2022 United States Mint Uncirculated Set includes two cards, each containing 10 encapsulated coins with uncirculated finishes. One card holds uncirculated coins from the United States Mint in Philadelphia, and the other holds those minted at Denver. Certificates of authenticity and coin specifications are printed on the back of each card.
Each of the two cards includes:
- All five 2022 American Women Quarters™
- Maya Angelou – celebrated writer, performer, and social activist
- Dr. Sally Ride – physicist and first American woman in space
- Wilma Mankiller – first woman principal chief of the Cherokee Nation
- Nina Otero-Warren – leader in New Mexico’s suffrage movement
- Anna May Wong – first woman Chinese American Hollywood film star, director, and producer
- One Native American $1 Coin – The obverse retains the central figure of Sacagawea carrying her infant son, Jean-Baptiste. Inscriptions are “LIBERTY” and “IN GOD WE TRUST.” The latest reverse design features Ely S. Parker, depicted in an Army uniform, serving as military secretary to General Ulysses S. Grant during the Civil War. During the surrender at Appomattox, Parker rendered formal surrender documents in his own hand. He is shown with a quill pen, book, and likeness of his graceful signature, as symbols of his experience as an expert communicator. The inscriptions “TONAWANDA SENECA” and “HA-SA-NO-AN-DA” recognize his tribe and birth name. Additional inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and “$1.” The year of minting, mint mark, and “E PLURIBUS UNUM” are incused on the edge.
- One Kennedy half dollar
- One Roosevelt dime
- One Jefferson nickel
- One Lincoln penny
|Composition:||2.5% Copper, Balance Zinc||25% Nickel, Balance Copper||8.33% Nickel,
|6% Zinc, 3.5% Manganese, 2% Nickel, Balance Copper|
|Weight:||2.500 grams||5.000 grams||2.268 grams||5.670 grams||11.340 grams||8.100 grams|
|Diameter:||0.750 inch (19.05 mm)||0.835 inch (21.21 mm)||0.705 inch (17.91 mm)||0.955 inch (24.26 mm)||1.205 inches (30.61 mm)||1.043 inches (26.49 mm)|
|Philadelphia Mint and Mint Mark||Philadelphia–no Mint Mark||Philadelphia–P||Philadelphia–P||Philadelphia–P||Philadelphia–P||Philadelphia–P|
|Denver Mint and Mint Mark||Denver–D||Denver–D||Denver–D||Denver–D||Denver–D||Denver–D|