Silver Proof Set 2020https://catalog.usmint.gov/silver-proof-set-2020-20RH.html
- Due to resource limitations resulting from COVID-19 the shipping of your order may be delayed.
- The 2020 United States Mint Silver Proof Set® contains 10 proof coins, each bearing the “S” mint mark of the United States Mint at San Francisco.
- New in 2020! Premium Coin: The 2020 United States Mint Silver Proof Set is accompanied by a special Jefferson nickel with a reverse proof finish struck at the West Point Mint with a “W” mint mark. This special complementary coin is packaged separately in clear United States Mint plastic wrap and inserted into an envelope.
- The set is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
- The available inventory for this set is 190,960. Additional units may be produced.
The 2020 United States Mint Silver Proof Set features 10 proof coins encased in two clear plastic lenses in a beautifully designed package you’ll be proud to display. The quarters, dime, and half dollar are struck in 99.9 percent silver. The 2020 Silver Proof Set is a great addition to any collection.
The 2020 edition of the United States Mint Silver Proof Set includes the following coins:
The 11th annual release of five silver quarters in the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program honoring:
- National Park of American Samoa (AS)
- Weir Farm National Historic Site (CT)
- Salt River Bay National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve (VI)
- Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park (VT)
- Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve (KS)
One Native American $1 Coin with a reverse design (tails) honoring Elizabeth Peratrovich, whose advocacy was considered a deciding factor in the passage of the 1945 Anti-Discrimination Law by the Alaskan territorial government. The foreground features a symbol of the Tlingit Raven moiety, of which she was a member. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “ELIZABETH PERATROVICH,” "$1," and “ANTI-DISCRIMINATION LAW OF 1945.” The obverse design (heads) retains the central figure of Sacagawea carrying her infant son, Jean Baptiste. Inscriptions are “LIBERTY” and “IN GOD WE TRUST.”
One silver Kennedy half dollar
One silver Roosevelt dime
One Jefferson nickel
One Lincoln penny
New this year! Premium Coin: The 2020 United States Mint Silver Proof Set is accompanied by a special 2020 Jefferson nickel with a reverse proof finish struck at the West Point Mint with a “W” mint mark. This special complementary coin is packaged separately in clear United States Mint plastic wrap and inserted into an envelope.
This is the second of three 2020 annual sets to include a separately packaged premium nickel with a “W” mint mark. The United States Mint Proof Set® includes an additional premium nickel with a proof finish and the United States Mint Uncirculated Coin Set® a premium nickel with an uncirculated finish. Learn more about the special edition Jefferson Nickel collection.
The 2020 United States Mint Silver Proof Set is a must-have for any collection.
|Denomination:||Penny||Nickel||Dime||Quarter||Half dollar||Native American $1 Coin|
|Composition:||2.5% Copper, Balance Zinc||25% Nickel, Balance Copper||99.9% Silver||99.9% Silver||99.9% Silver||6% Zinc, 3.5% Manganese, 2% Nickel, Balance Copper|
|Weight:||2.500 grams||5.000 grams||2.537 grams||6.343 grams||12.685 grams||8.100 grams|
|Diameter:||0.750 inch (19.05 mm)||0.835 inch (21.21 mm)||0.705 inch (17.91 mm)||0.955 inch (24.26 mm)||1.205 inches (30.61 mm)||1.043 inches (26.49 mm)|
|Mint and Mint Mark:||San Francisco – S||San Francisco – S||San Francisco – S||San Francisco – S||San Francisco – S||San |