Silver Proof Set 2017https://catalog.usmint.gov/silver-proof-set-2017-17RH.html
LAST CHANCE! This product goes off-sale on 12/31/2018 at 11:59 PM ET. Purchase these products today before they go off-sale forever.
The 2017 United States Mint Silver Proof Set® contains 10 coins, each bearing the “S” mint mark of the United States Mint at San Francisco. Included in this set are:
- Five silver quarters from the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program featuring Effigy Mounds National Monument in Iowa; Frederick Douglass National Historic Site in Washington, DC; Ozark National Scenic Riverways in Missouri; Ellis Island in New Jersey; and George Rogers Clark National Historical Park in Indiana.
- One Native American $1 Coin with a reverse design featuring a profiled likeness of Sequoyah writing “Sequoyah from Cherokee Nation” in syllabary along the border of the design. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES of AMERICA,” “$1,” and “Sequoyah” written in English in the field of the design.
- One Kennedy silver half dollar
- One Roosevelt silver dime
- One Jefferson nickel
- One Lincoln penny
With the U.S. Mint 2017 Silver Proof Set, you will receive 10 proof coins dated 2017 encased in two clear plastic lenses in a beautifully designed package you’ll be proud to display. The quarters, dime, and half dollar are minted in 90 percent silver, generally referred to as “coin silver”. The 2017 Silver Proof Coin Set is a great addition to any collection.
The 2017 edition of the United States Mint Silver Proof Set includes the following coins:
The eighth annual release of five silver quarters in the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program:
- Effigy Mounds National Monument in Iowa
- Frederick Douglass National Historic Site in Washington, DC
- Ozark National Scenic Riverways in Missouri
- Ellis Island in New Jersey
- George Rogers Clark National Historical Park in Indiana
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Native American $1 Coin
Kennedy silver half dollar
Roosevelt silver dime
The 2017 Silver Proof Set is a must–have for any coin collection. Order yours today.
|Denomination:||Penny||Nickel||Dime||Quarter||Half dollar||Native American $1 Coins|
|Composition:||2.5% Copper, Balance Zinc||25% Nickel, Balance Copper||90% Silver, 10% Copper||90% Silver, 10% Copper||90% Silver, 10% Copper||6% Zinc, 3.5% Manganese, 2% Nickel, Balance Copper|
|Weight:||2.500 grams||5.000 grams||2.500 grams||6.250 grams||12.500 grams||8.100 grams|
|Diameter:||0.750 inch (19.05 mm)||0.835 inch (21.21 mm)||0.705 inch (17.91 mm)||0.955 inch (24.26 mm)||1.205 inches (30.61 mm)||1.043 inches (26.49 mm)|
|Mint and Mint Mark:||San Francisco – S||San Francisco – S||San Francisco – S||San Francisco – S||San Francisco – S||San Francisco – S|