Lions Clubs International 2017 Centennial Proof Silver Dollarhttps://catalog.usmint.gov/lions-clubs-international-2017-centennial-proof-silver-dollar-17CH.html
- Celebrating 100 years of worldwide community service
- Minted at the Philadelphia Mint
- Accompanied by a certificate of authenticity
On June 7, 2017, Lions Clubs International will celebrate 100 years of worldwide community service. With a membership of 1.4 million people in more than 47,000 clubs providing humanitarian services throughout the world, Lions Clubs International is one of the world’s largest organizations of its kind.
The obverse side of the Lions Clubs Silver Dollar Proof coin features a portrait of founder Melvin Jones paired with the Lions Clubs International logo. Inscriptions are “LIBERTY,” “IN GOD WE TRUST,” “MELVIN JONES,” “FOUNDER,” and “2017”.
The reverse side depicts a male and female lion with a lion cub superimposed over a globe, inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “$1,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” and “CELEBRATING 100 YEARS OF SERVICE.”
The introductory price of the Lions Clubs International Centennial Proof Silver Dollar is $47.95 and will be in effect from noon ET on January 18, 2017, through 3 p.m. on February 21, 2017, after which the regular price of $52.95 will be in effect.
*Across both options.
- You will be charged $17.90 plus a $2.95 handling fee per item for the United States Mint's International Shipping option.
- Packages shipped using the United States Mint's International Shipping option usually arrive within 1 to 2 weeks.
- You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are not reflected in our prices. Duties and taxes are levied by your country or other overseas authority once a shipment reaches your country.
- You may also be required to pay additional charges for customs clearance. You should contact your local customs office for further information on applicable duties, taxes, restrictions, and fees.
|Composition:||90% Silver, 10% Copper|
|Mint and Mint Mark:||Philadelphia – P|