Frequently Asked Questions
The United States Mint Product Subscription Program is an easy way for you to stay current on some of your favorite products. This program is structured much like a magazine subscription. Sign up once and we will send your chosen Product Subscription to you as it becomes available. After you sign up, you will receive the next product released in the series, and continue to receive products until you cancel.
- You must sign up with a registered account to place subscription orders.
- Prices may change during the course of your subscription.
- You can cancel at any time with no penalty by logging into My Account
- E-mail notifications are sent to subscribers approximately 14-30 days before the scheduled release of a product.
- Change confirmation emails are sent in response to account or order changes (e.g. Add, Update, skip order, Ship-To, Bill-To, Payment method).
- An active credit card must be saved on file. Please be attentive to incoming correspondences regarding updating your credit card’s expiration date. After several attempts and no response your future subscriptions may be cancelled.
In order to skip a subscription order:
- You must inactivate the subscription by 11:59 PM ET 3 days prior to the product release date.
- Then, re-activate the subscription in order to continue with the product series before the next scheduled product release.
- These changes can be made by logging into My Account or by contacting the Customer Service Center.
If you have questions, contact the Customer Service Center:
- United States Customers: 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468)
- Speech/Hearing Impaired Customers (TTY): 1-888-321-MINT (6468)
- International Customers: 001-202-898-MINT (6468)
For more information, and to select products for subscription, refer to our Product Subscription Page.