Frequently Asked Questions
Back to Search ResultsBack to Search Results
What forms of payment do you accept?
Answer ID: 109
Payment in U.S. dollars must accompany all orders.
- Orders placed online can be paid using credit cards, PayPal, or United States Mint-issued E-Gift Certificates.
- Orders placed via telephone can be paid using credit cards, United States Mint issued E-Gift Certificates, or by wire transfer.
- Bulk Customer orders that total less than $25,000 can be paid using a credit card, wire transfer, or ACH. Wire and ACH transfers must be received at the United States Mint within 5 business days after placing the order to avoid cancellation.
- Bulk Customer orders of $25,000 or more must be paid using a wire or ACH transfer. Payment must be received at the United States Mint within 5 business days after the order has been placed to avoid cancellation.
The following credit cards are accepted:
- American Express
- Credit Card orders are accepted for online orders up to $24,999.
- PayPal is accepted for online orders up to $10,000.
- ACH transfers (from bulk customers only) are accepted for amounts up to $99,000,000.
We do not accept payments by debit card, unless the card was issued as a check card with a VISA or MasterCard logo.