Shipping & Returns Policy
The United States Mint offers its customers various shipping options.
- Orders are not valid until accepted by the United States Mint.
- The United States Mint reserves the right to limit quantities and may discontinue accepting orders at any time.
- The United States Mint reserves the right to accept or reject coin orders in any combination or option(s) it determines to be in its best interest.
- In the event a particular coin option is sold out, the United States Mint reserves the right to either process partial orders and make refunds, or return orders in their entirety.
- Registered and guest users may use Track Order to determine the status of your order and follow your shipment, provided the carrier supports this option. Guest users with other inquiries about their order, or those wishing to cancel an order prior to shipment, should Contact Customer Service at 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468).
- The United States Mint ships within the United States and the following United States territories: American Samoa, Guam, Marianas Islands, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands.
- Regardless of shipping method selected, The United States Mint selects from a number of carriers to deliver your package.
- The United States Mint does not require signatures on our shipments. If you would like your shipment to require a signature, you may select that option during checkout for a fee of $3.95. We do not guarantee that the carrier will require a physical signature or other receipt validation upon delivery, and we do not refund the $3.95 signature fee if a signature or other receipt validation is not collected.
- United States Mint packages are shipped without insurance.
- Shipping charges are subject to change without notice.
- For more information on shipping methods, Contact Customer Service.
The table below outlines the United States Mint online catalog shipping options, costs, and estimated shipping times from our distribution center. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing plus the additional delivery times below.
|Delivery Method||Price (U.S. Dollars||Approximate Shipping Time|
|Budget Shipping||$4.95||1–2 weeks|
|Standard Shipping||$12.95||3–6 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||$17.95||2–3 business days|
|Next Day Shipping||$20.95||Next business day|
|International Shipping||$17.90 + $2.95 per item||1–2 weeks|
- Orders completed by phone or through the United States Mint Online Catalog have a budget shipping fee of $4.95 per order.
- Packages shipped in the continental United States using the United States Mint's budget shipping option usually arrive within 1 to 2 weeks.
- Orders completed by phone or through the United States Mint Online Catalog using standard shipping method have a fee of $12.95 per order.
- Packages shipped in the continental United States using the United States Mint's standard shipping option usually arrive within 3 to 6 business days.
- You will be charged $17.95 for the United States Mint's Expedited Shipping option.
- Packages shipped using the United States Mint's Expedited Shipping option usually arrive within 2 to 3 business days.
- There is no Expedited Shipping option available for International orders.
Next Day Shipping
- You will be charged $20.95 for the United States Mint's Next Day Shipping option.
- Packages shipped using the United States Mint's Next Day Shipping option typically arrive the following business day if the order is received by noon ET.
- There is no Next Day Shipping option available for International orders.
- You will be charged $17.90 plus a $2.95 handling fee per item for the United States Mint's International Shipping option.
- Packages shipped using the United States Mint's International Shipping option usually arrive within 1 to 2 weeks.
- You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are not reflected in our prices. Duties and taxes are levied by your country or other overseas authority once a shipment reaches your country.
- You may also be required to pay additional charges for customs clearance. You should contact your local customs office for further information on applicable duties, taxes, restrictions, and fees.
The United States Mint ships most products to the geographical locations listed below. This list is subject to change without notice.
|BERMUDA||BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS||CANADA|
|CAYMAN ISLANDS/BRIT. WEST IND||CHILE||CHINA|
|GERMANY||GREAT BRITAIN NORTHERN IRELAND||GREECE|
|QATAR||REPUBLIC OF KOREA (S. KOREA)||REPUBLIC OF SAN MARINO|
|TURKEY||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES|
If for any reason within 7 days of receiving your product you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return the entire product for refund. Shipping charges will not be refunded for all returns.
Please send all returned packages or orders to the following address:
ATTN: USM Returns – Dock Door 35
4638 E SHELBY DR STE 104
MEMPHIS TN 38118-7423
The United States Mint will not accept partial returns nor will it issue partial refunds. For example, if you receive a United States Mint Silver Proof Set™ where one coin is in unacceptable condition, you must return the entire Proof Set, not just the one coin, to receive a refund.
The United States Mint reserves the right to limit or refuse a return or to charge a fee for excessive returns. In addition, the Mint reserves the right to suspend accounts of customers with a pattern of excessive returns.
For your protection, we strongly recommend that you return your order by insured mail and save the receipt for your records. The United States Mint is not responsible for lost return shipments.
All refunds will be credited in United States Dollars.
For further information about returns or refunds, Contact Customer Service.
Certificate of Non-Receipt
If your order did not arrive, or arrived with missing products, please fill out and return the attached Certificate of Non-Receipt (CNR) within 30 calendar days after the order shipment date. When we receive your CNR, we will review your claim and provide resolution within six weeks.
Please send a completed form to the address or fax number below:
United States Mint 9250 N. Royal Lane Suite 160 Irving, TX 75063 USA
Fax Number: 972-421-9801
If you cannot open the CNR file, please download Adobe reader