Shipping & Returns Policy
The United States Mint offers its customers various shipping options.
- Orders are not valid until accepted by the United States Mint.
- The United States Mint reserves the right to limit quantities and may discontinue accepting orders at any time.
- The United States Mint reserves the right to accept or reject coin orders in any combination or option(s) it determines to be in its best interest.
- In the event a particular coin option is sold out, the United States Mint reserves the right to either process partial orders and make refunds, or return orders in their entirety.
- Registered and guest users may use Track Order to determine the status of your order and follow your shipment, provided the carrier supports this option. Guest users with other inquiries about their order, or those wishing to cancel an order prior to shipment, should Contact Customer Service at 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468).
- The United States Mint ships within the United States and the following United States territories: American Samoa, Guam, Marianas Islands, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands.
- Regardless of shipping method selected, The United States Mint selects from a number of carriers to deliver your package.
- Shipping charges are subject to change without notice.
- Orders with merchandise valued at $300 or more or, orders containing any precious metals will require an auto signature upon delivery.
- For more information on shipping methods, Contact Customer Service.
The table below outlines the United States Mint online catalog shipping options, costs, and estimated shipping times from our distribution center.
|Delivery Method||Price (U.S. Dollars||Approximate Shipping Time|
|Budget Shipping||$4.95||1–2 weeks|
|Standard Shipping||$12.95||3–6 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||$17.95||2–3 business days|
|Next Day Shipping||$20.95||Next business day|
|International Shipping||$17.90 + $2.95 per item||1–2 weeks|
- Orders completed by mail, phone, fax, or through the United States Mint Online Catalog have a budget shipping fee of $4.95 per order.
- Packages shipped in the continental United States using the United States Mint's budget shipping option usually arrive within 1 to 2 weeks.
- Orders completed by mail, phone, fax, or through the United States Mint Online Catalog using standard shipping method have a fee of $12.95 per order.
- Packages shipped in the continental United States using the United States Mint's standard shipping option usually arrive within 3 to 6 business days.
- You will be charged $17.95 for the United States Mint's Expedited Shipping option.
- Packages shipped using the United States Mint's Expedited Shipping option usually arrive within 2 to 3 business days.
- Orders with Merchandise valued at $300 or more with a budget or standard delivery option chosen will receive a complimentary upgrade to signature-required Ground Shipping. Gift Wrap and Shipping and Handling charges are not considered part of the Merchandise total.
- Shipments containing any gold or platinum United States Mint collectibles with a standard delivery option chosen will receive a complimentary upgrade to Expedited Shipping. If you choose expedited shipping you will be charged a fee of $17.95 regardless of if your shipment contains any gold or platinum United States Mint collectibles.
- There is no Expedited Shipping option available for International orders.
Next Day Shipping
- You will be charged $20.95 for the United States Mint's Next Day Shipping option.
- Packages shipped using the United States Mint's Next Day Shipping option typically arrive the following business day if the order is received by noon ET.
- There is no Next Day Shipping option available for International orders.
- You will be charged $17.90 plus a $2.95 handling fee per item for the United States Mint's International Shipping option.
- Packages shipped using the United States Mint's International Shipping option usually arrive within 1 to 2 weeks.
- You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are not reflected in our prices. Duties and taxes are levied by your country or other overseas authority once a shipment reaches your country.
- You may also be required to pay additional charges for customs clearance. You should contact your local customs office for further information on applicable duties, taxes, restrictions, and fees.
The United States Mint ships most products to the geographical locations listed below. This list is subject to change without notice.
|BERMUDA||BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS||CANADA|
|CAYMAN ISLANDS/BRIT. WEST IND||CHILE||CHINA|
|GERMANY||GREAT BRITAIN NORTHERN IRELAND||GREECE|
|QATAR||REPUBLIC OF KOREA (S. KOREA)||REPUBLIC OF SAN MARINO|
|RUSSIAN FEDERATION||SAUDI ARABIA||SINGAPORE|
|TURKEY||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES|
If for any reason within 7 days of receiving your product you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return the entire product for refund. Shipping charges will not be refunded for all returns.
The United States Mint will not accept partial returns nor will it issue partial refunds. For example, if you receive a United States Mint Silver Proof Set™ where one coin is in unacceptable condition, you must return the entire Proof Set, not just the one coin, to receive a refund.
For your protection, we strongly recommend that you return your order by insured mail and save the receipt for your records. The United States Mint is not responsible for lost return shipments.
All refunds will be credited in United States Dollars.
For further information about returns or refunds, Contact Customer Service.
If your order did not arrive or arrived with missing products, please fill out the attached CNR (Certificate of Non Receipt) document. We will review your claim and provide resolution. To view this file, download the Adobe reader here. Please send a completed form to the address or fax number below:
UNITED STATES MINT
CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER
1201 ELM ST
DALLAS, TX 75270
Fax Number: 972-421-9801