Breast Cancer Awareness 2018 Uncirculated $5 Gold Coin
- LAST CHANCE! This product goes off-sale on 12/27/2018 at 11:59 PM ET. Purchase these products today before they go off-sale forever.
- $5 gold coin has a pink hue, marking a first for the United States Mint
- Coins minted for the purpose of furthering breast cancer research
- Minted at the West Point Mint
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The United States Mint is proud of the Breast Cancer Awareness Commemorative Coin Program and its role in funding research to improve outcomes and save lives. In honor of all those affected by this disease, purchase a coin and help continue these efforts.
This Five Dollar Gold Coin, a first for the United States Mint, has a pink hue, symbolizing Breast Cancer Awareness.
Obverse: Features two women. The older woman has her hands on her chest and a relieved expression on her face. The younger woman, with a scarf on her head, holds one hand over her chest and the other raised in a fist as if she is ready to fight. A butterfly flies above the two women. Inscriptions include “LIBERTY,” “2018,” and “IN GOD WE TRUST.”
Reverse: Depicts a Tiger Swallowtail butterfly in flight, a symbol of hope. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “FIVE DOLLARS,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” and “BREAST CANCER AWARENESS.”
The introductory price will be in effect from noon ET on March 15, 2018, through 3 p.m. ET on April 16, 2018, after which the regular price of will be in effect.
|Composition:||85% Gold, 14.8% Copper, Balance Zinc|
|Mint and Mint Mark:||West Point – W|