American Women Quarters 2022 Ornaments
- New release: American Women Quarters Ornaments™
- Uniquely designed collectable keepsakes highlighting and honoring the accomplishments of Maya Angelou, Dr. Sally Ride, Wilma Mankiller, Nina Otero-Warren, and Anna May Wong featuring uncirculated quarters from the Philadelphia Mint
- Choose your favorite or collect them all
- Makes the perfect gift for students, teachers, mentors, or someone who inspires you
- Designed and hand-crafted completely in the U.S.A.
These collectable keepsake ornaments are the latest offering from the American Women Quarters™ Program!
From 2022-2025, this historic program celebrates the accomplishments and contributions made by prominent women of the United States. All of the honorees—representing ethnically, racially, and geographically diverse backgrounds—distinguished themselves in a wide variety of fields and endeavors, including suffrage, civil rights, abolition, government, humanities, science, space, the arts, and many others.
The 2022 honorees are:
- Maya Angelou – celebrated writer, performer, and social activist
- Dr. Sally Ride – physicist and first American woman in space
- Wilma Mankiller – first woman elected principal chief of the Cherokee Nation
- Nina Otero-Warren – a leader in New Mexico’s suffrage movement
- Anna May Wong – first Chinese American woman to become a Hollywood film star, director, and producer.
The ornaments display the reverse (tails side) of the honorees’ uncirculated quarters from the Philadelphia Mint. Each is exquisitely designed and hand-crafted in solid brass with a rhodium finish and includes intricate elements specific to each honoree. The obverse (heads side) of the quarter is not visible. A matching ribbon is attached to the top of each ornament for easy display. A certificate of authenticity is included, along with an explanation of the ornament’s design elements and a brief biography of the honoree.
These one-of-a-kind ornaments are beautifully protected by matching packaging with the honorees name, year, and American Women Quarters logo embossed on the top of the box.
Honor the courageous steps and accomplishments of women who have created positive change throughout our Nation’s history. We invite you to continue your collection of the American Women Quarters with these exclusive and limited keepsakes!
|Composition:||8.33% nickel, balance copper|
|Diameter:||0.955 inch (24.26 mm)|
|Mint and Mint Mark:||Philadelphia–P|