Roll over image to zoom in
American Innovation 2019 $1 Reverse Proof Coin - Delaware
San Francisco (S)
American Innovation® $1 Coin Program
- The 2019 American Innovation $1 Reverse Proof Coins celebrate and honor significant innovation and pioneering efforts of individuals or groups in each of the 50 States, District of Columbia, and U.S. territories.
- Delaware is the first state to be featured in 2019.
- A beautiful reverse proof coin featuring an inverted proof finish. The background is frosted, while all design elements are polished to the same mirror-like finish.
- Minted at the U.S. Mint at San Francisco
- Stylish and informational four-panel envelope packaging with imbedded Certificate of Authenticity and protective outer sleeve
Item Number: 19GE
Mintage Limit: 75,000
Product Limit: 75,000
Household Order Limit: None
How Subscriptions Work
When you subscribe, it is easy to stay current on your favorite products.
We will send email notifications to subscribers 30 days before the scheduled release of the next product. Cancel at any time.
All subscriptions receive free budget shipping. All you have to do is wait worry-free for the newest coin released to arrive on your doorstep.
To ensure uninterrupted delivery of the products in your subscription, a valid credit card is required.
Still not sure about subscriptions? Read Our FAQ
The United States Mint American Innovation $1 Coin Program is a multi-year series to honor innovation and innovators with $1 coins from each State, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Northern Mariana Islands.
The United States Mint is proud to celebrate innovation and honor the spirit of America with the 2019 American Innovation $1 Reverse Proof Coin from the State of Delaware— the first of four to be released in 2019. It features Annie Jump Cannon, a Delaware-born internationally recognized astronomer who invented a system for classifying stars still in use today.
The reverse design features a silhouette of Annie Jump Cannon against the night sky, with a number of stars visible. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “ANNIE JUMP CANNON,” “CLASSIFYING THE STARS,” and “DELAWARE.”
The obverse design features a dramatic representation of the Statue of Liberty in profile with the inscriptions “IN GOD WE TRUST” and “$1.” The obverse also includes a privy mark of a stylized gear, representing industry and innovation.
The edge-incused inscriptions are “2019,” “S” mint mark, and “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
||6% Zinc, 3.5% Manganese, 2% Nickel, Balance Copper
||1.043 inches (26.49 mm)
|Mint and Mint Mark:
||San Francisco – S