American Eagle 2022 One Ounce Gold Uncirculated Coinhttps://catalog.usmint.gov/american-eagle-2022-one-ounce-gold-uncirculated-coin-22EH.html
- The American Eagle One Ounce Gold Uncirculated Coin reverse (tails)— redesigned in 2021—features a stunning portrayal of an eagle, crafted in the highest degree of detail.
- Based on the original bronze cast, legacy details were restored for the obverse design, including modifications to the Capitol Building, stars, torch, sun rays, and other design elements.
- Among the new features is an anti-counterfeit reeded edge variation.
- Struck at the West Point Mint
- Quantities are limited—don’t miss your opportunity to add this exquisite coin to your collection!
Don’t miss your chance to purchase the 22-karat gold 2022 American Eagle One Ounce Gold Uncirculated Coin! Redesigned in 2021 to mark its 35th anniversary, this is your opportunity to purchase this exquisitely crafted coin struck at the West Point Mint.
The obverse design features Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ iconic full-length figure of Liberty with flowing hair, holding a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. Using technical advancements, the United States Mint returned to its original historical assets to render a current design that is a closer reflection of Saint-Gaudens’ original vision and detail. Inscriptions are “LIBERTY” and “2022”
The new reverse design features a portrayal of a majestic eagle. Inscriptions are "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "IN GOD WE TRUST," "50 DOLLARS," and "1 OZ. FINE GOLD."
To complement these stunning designs, each coin is encapsulated and placed in a black presentation case with the United States Mint seal on the lid. The case fits into an outer sleeve with a beautiful gold foil image of Liberty. The case includes a certificate of authenticity with matching imagery.
Quantities are limited, so don’t miss out on this iconic coin cherished by collectors around the world.
|Composition:||91.67% gold, 3% silver, balance copper|
|Gold Fine Weight:||1.0000 troy ounce|
|Diameter:||1.287 inches (32.70 mm)|
|Mint and Mint Mark:||West Point - W|