Roll over image to zoom in
American Eagle 2022 One Ounce Gold Uncirculated Coin
West Point (W)
American Eagle Coin Program
- The American Eagle One Ounce Gold Uncirculated Coin reverse (tails)— redesigned in 2021—features a stunning portrayal of an eagle, crafted in the highest degree of detail.
- Based on the original bronze cast, legacy details were restored for the obverse design, including modifications to the Capitol Building, stars, torch, sun rays, and other design elements.
- Among the new features is an anti-counterfeit reeded edge variation.
- Struck at the West Point Mint
- Quantities are limited—don’t miss your opportunity to add this exquisite coin to your collection!
Item Number: 22EH
Mintage Limit: 9,000
Product Limit: 9,000
Household Order Limit: None
How Subscriptions Work
When you subscribe, it is easy to stay current on your favorite products.
We will send email notifications to subscribers 30 days before the scheduled release of the next product. Cancel at any time.
All subscriptions receive free budget shipping. All you have to do is wait worry-free for the newest coin released to arrive on your doorstep.
To ensure uninterrupted delivery of the products in your subscription, a valid credit card is required.
Still not sure about subscriptions? Read Our FAQ
Don’t miss your chance to purchase the 22-karat gold 2022 American Eagle One Ounce Gold Uncirculated Coin! Redesigned in 2021 to mark its 35th anniversary, this is your opportunity to purchase this exquisitely crafted coin struck at the West Point Mint.
The obverse design features Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ iconic full-length figure of Liberty with flowing hair, holding a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. Using technical advancements, the United States Mint returned to its original historical assets to render a current design that is a closer reflection of Saint-Gaudens’ original vision and detail. Inscriptions are “LIBERTY” and “2022”
The new reverse design features a portrayal of a majestic eagle. Inscriptions are "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "IN GOD WE TRUST," "50 DOLLARS," and "1 OZ. FINE GOLD."
To complement these stunning designs, each coin is encapsulated and placed in a black presentation case with the United States Mint seal on the lid. The case fits into an outer sleeve with a beautiful gold foil image of Liberty. The case includes a certificate of authenticity with matching imagery.
Quantities are limited, so don’t miss out on this iconic coin cherished by collectors around the world.
||91.67% gold, 3% silver, balance copper
|Gold Fine Weight:
||1.0000 troy ounce
||1.287 inches (32.70 mm)
|Mint and Mint Mark:
||West Point - W