The 2013 United States Mint Annual Uncirculated Dollar Coin Set is a distinctive set featuring uncirculated versions of the dollar coins produced by the United States Mint in 2013.
This 6-coin set contains the four uncirculated 2013 Presidential $1 Coins from the United States Mint at Philadelphia, the uncirculated Native American $1 Coin from the United States Mint at Denver and the stunning American Eagle Uncirculated Silver $1 Coin produced at the United States Mint at West Point.
Each Presidential $1 Coin has a common reverse (tails) design featuring a striking rendition of the Statue of Liberty. These 2013 coins feature large, dramatic artwork, as well as edge-incused inscriptions of the year of minting or issuance, E PLURIBUS UNUM and the mint mark. IN GOD WE TRUST appears on the face of the coin.
The 2013 obverses (heads) of these coins honor these Presidents:
- William McKinley:
- This design features an image of William McKinley with the inscriptions WILLIAM MCKINLEY, IN GOD WE TRUST, 25th PRESIDENT and 1897-1901.
- Theodore Roosevelt:
- This design features an image of Theodore Roosevelt with the inscriptions THEODORE ROOSEVELT, IN GOD WE TRUST, 26th PRESIDENT and 1901-1909.
- William Howard Taft:
- This design features an image of William Howard Taft with the inscriptions WILLIAM HOWARD TAFT, IN GOD WE TRUST, 27th PRESIDENT and 1909-1913.
- Woodrow Wilson:
- This design features an image of Woodrow Wilson with the inscriptions WOODROW WILSON, IN GOD WE TRUST, 27th PRESIDENT and 1913-1921.
Native American $1 Coin
- The obverse design remains the central figure of the “Sacagawea” first produced in 2000, and contains the inscriptions LIBERTY and IN GOD WE TRUST.
- The reverse design features a turkey, howling wolf, and turtle (all symbols of the clans of the Delaware Tribe), and a ring of 13 stars to represent the Colonies. The design includes the required inscriptions, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and $1. The additional inscriptions include TREATY WITH THE DELAWARES and 1778.
American Eagle Silver Uncirculated $1 Coin
- The obverse design features an ever-hopeful Liberty striding confidently toward the sunrise, draped in the strength of the Stars and Stripes and carrying branches of laurel and oak in her arms to symbolize both civil and military glory. The design includes the required inscriptions, LIBERTY and IN GOD WE TRUST.
- The reverse design features a striking heraldic eagle with shield and olive branch in the right talon and arrows in the left. The design includes the required inscriptions, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, the year of minting or issuance, E PLURIBUS UNUM and the mint mark and additional inscriptions of ONE DOLLAR and 1 OZ. FINE SILVER.
The United States Mint Annual Uncirculated Dollar Coin Set is also available through the United States Mint’s Online Subscription Program. Visit our Subscriptions page for more information.
The United States Mint launched the United States Mint Annual Uncirculated Dollar Coin Set in 2007. Due to silver blank supplies being low, this product was not produced in 2009 – 2011. The product was re-introduced in 2012, with a new package design which continues with the 2013 product.
|Specification Name||Specification Value 1||Specification Value 2||Specification Value 3|
|Denomination||Presidential $1 Coin||Native American $1 Coin||American Eagle Silver $1 Coin|
|Composition||6% Zinc, 3.5% Manganese, 2% Nickel Balance Copper||6% Zinc, 3.5% Manganese, 2% Nickel Balance Copper||99.9% Silver|
|Weight||8.100 grams||8.100 grams||1.0000 troy oz. |
|Diameter||1.043 inch |
|1.043 inch |
|1.598 inches |
|Mint and Mint Mark||Philadelphia - P||Denver - D||West Point - W|
On Sale Date: To ensure that all members of the public have fair and equal access to United States Mint products, any order placed prior to the official on-sale date and time of November 14, 2013, at 12 noon (ET) shall not be deemed accepted by the United States Mint and will not be honored. This product will be available for one year from the initial on-sale date or until inventory is depleted prior to the one-year timeframe.
Credit Card: If paying by credit card, please be sure your credit card information remains current to avoid any delays in processing your order. If your credit card has expired by the time of shipment, your order will be cancelled. To update credit card information after an order has been placed, you must call 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468).
Shipping: Please allow approximately one to two (1-2) weeks for shipping of in-stock products.