Register today for this subscription program and you will receive the 2014 United States Mint America the Beautiful Quarters Proof Set and all future sets.
The 2014 United States Mint America the Beautiful Quarters Proof Set includes the fifth set of quarters issued under the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program, each bearing the “S” mint mark of the United States Mint at San Francisco:
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Tennessee
- Shenandoah National Park in Virginia
- Arches National Park in Utah
- Great Sand Dunes National Park in Colorado
- Everglades National Park in Florida
Unlike circulating coins, proof coins display mirror-like backgrounds, with frosted, sculpted foregrounds. Proof coins receive the highest quality strike possible and are distinguished by their sharpness of detail and mirror-like surface. The coins are then packaged in a protective lens to showcase and preserve their exceptional finish.