Frequently Asked Questions
The United States Mint Product Enrollment Program is an easy way for you to stay current on some of your favorite products. This program is structured much like a magazine subscription. Sign up once and we will send your chosen Product Enrollment to you as it becomes available. After you sign up, you will receive the next product released in the series, and continue to receive products until you cancel. You can cancel at any time with no penalty, and even pause your Enrollment if you would like to skip products.
- You must sign up with a registered account to place enrollment orders.
- Prices may change during the course of your enrollment.
- You cannot skip an enrollment shipment. If requested, the entire subscription will be cancelled. You can cancel within the My Account section of the site
- E-mail notifications are sent to subscribers approximately 14-30 days before the scheduled release of a product.
- Change confirmation emails are send in response to account or order changes (e.g. Add, Update, Pause Shipment, Ship-To, Bill-To, Payment method).
If you have questions, contact the Customer Service Center:
- United States Customers: 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468)
- Speech/Hearing Impaired Customers (TTY): 1-888-321-MINT (6468)
- International Customers: 001-202-898-MINT (6468)