Frequently Asked Questions
About e-Gift Certificates:
- Available in denominations of $25, $50, $75, $100, and $200.
- Purchases are processed directly through our website (by you or one of our customer contact center agents or at a retail location).
- Received in a purchase acknowledgement email, which includes: Purchaser’s name, certificate number, date of purchase, purchase amount.
- Used to make a full or partial e-gift certificate payment with a single credit card for the remaining balance.
- Balance can be checked on our website using the assigned e-Gift Certificate number.
- Will be reissued for customer returns, cancellations, or any other situation requiring crediting funds back to an e-gift certificate.
Please visit the "E-Gift Certificates product page" to purchase or view information on E-Gift Certificates.
Please reference our "E-Gift Certificate Balance Page" to check the balance of a current E-Gift Certificate.
E-Gift Certificate Restrictions
- U.S. Mint E-Gift Certificates may not be combined with other offers or coupons and may only be used for purchases from the U.S. Mint Online Catalog.
- You cannot purchase an E-Gift Certificate with another E-Gift Certificate.
- If the amount of your E-Gift Certificate(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
- If the amount of your E-Gift Certificate(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored for your next purchase using the same E-Gift Certificate code.
- If you have any additional questions, please Contact Customer Service 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468).
- E-Gift Certificates are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by state law).
- We cannot replace lost or stolen E-Gift Certificates.