America the Beautiful Quarters Proof Set EnrollmentNext in Program: America the Beautiful Quarters 2016 Proof Set
- Every year, receive all five proof America the Beautiful Quarters to be released
- Enrollment begins with the 2016 America the Beautiful Quarters Proof Set™
- 2015 enrollment price is $14.95 per unit
This product is part of the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program program.
Get the America the Beautiful Quarters Proof Set™ and all future proof sets from the U.S. Mint with this product enrollment.
The United States Mint America the Beautiful Quarters Proof Set™ includes the seventh set of quarters issued under the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program, each bearing the “S” mint mark of the U.S. Mint at San Francisco.
- Shawnee National Forest (IL)
- Cumberland Gap National Historical Park (KY)
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park (WV)
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park (ND)
- Fort Moultrie (Fort Sumter National Monument) (SC)
Unlike circulating coins, proof coins display mirror-like backgrounds, with frosted, sculpted foregrounds. Proof coins receive the highest quality strike possible and are distinguished by their sharpness of detail and mirror-like surface. The coins are then packaged in a protective lens to showcase and preserve their exceptional finish.
If you wish to purchase the prior year set, visit Annual Coin Sets and get it separately while supplies last.
Prices listed on the enrollment page are current prices for the products included in your enrollment. These prices may change during the course of your enrollment. Should a change occur, the new price will be provided on your 30-day pre-fulfillment email notification. Please review your notification carefully. No previous releases will be included as part of any enrollment. The United States Mint reserves the right to discontinue any enrollment program at any time at its discretion. To ensure uninterrupted delivery of the products in your enrollment, please keep your credit card information current. You may cancel at any time.